There is no right and wrong way to run, however some people do get pain when running, especially when increasing their mileage.
Our extensive experience and training in this area can help to address any issues and get you back doing what you love.
A comprehensive running assessment will involve:
- a look at your injury history
- a look at your training load
- a range of physical tests
- a detailed assessment of your running style using the latest technology
- suggestions on ways to improve your symptoms
Contact us for a discussion on whether this may be worth considering for you.